Monday, March 19, 2012

N-tchbl - DEVOTED to Beattunes.com 4 Year Anniversary - March 2012


In September 2008th I was invited to publish my set "N-tchbl presents ANIMA" for the first time on underground portal Beattunes.com. The feeling of becoming a resident on the best place for underground music was so good I felt like I was the best DJ in the world. 
Four years later, I've learned a lot and I know I'm not the best DJ in the world.

But Beattunes.com is still the best place for underground music.

It's been a priviledge and an honour being a part of the crew since 2008th!
Happy 4th Anniversary Beattunes! 



N-tchbl - DEVOTED to Beattunes.com 4 Year Anniversary

Genre: Deep and Dark Progressive
Time/Quality: 85min | 256kbps 44100Hz Joint Stereo


More info on the links below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment